Ornamental lock with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism. We recommend this wider ornamental lock for gates that have 3-3/4″ spacing to the first picket on ornamental gates. The latch bolt and dead bolt have 3/4″ continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. A stainless steel throw of 7/8″ guarantees secure locking. Ships standard with the black zamac ornamental handle pair. The latch gap required is keep dependent, but the standard and security keeps require a 1-1/4″ latch gap.
* ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
* Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
* Throw of the dead bolt, 7/8″ in 1 turn of the key
* Continuous adjustment of the daybolt up to 3/8″ without removing the lock box
* Key-operated self-latching bolt, allows Free Exit application
* 4-hole mounting with two hex head socket screws
* Center distance bolts: 2-3/8″