Ornamental lock with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism. We recommend this lock as the standard for your ornamental gates as it only requires a 3-3/8″ spacing to the first picket and will fit nicely into most gates. The latch and dead bolt have 3/8″ continuous adjustment to allow perfect latching / locking of the mechanism. A stainless steel throw of 7/8″ guarantees secure locking. Ships standard with the black zamac ornamental handle pair. The latch gap required is keep dependent, but the standard and security keeps require a 1-1/4″ latch gap.
* ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
* Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
* Throw of the dead bolt, 7/8″ in 1 turn of the key
* Adjustment of the bolts up to 3/8″ continuous without removing the lock
* Key-operated self-latching bolt, allows Free Exit application
* 4-hole mounting with two hex head socket screws
*Center distance bolts: 2-3/8″